Clientless Access for All your Devices with Ethernet and Wi-Fi interfaces
The IpTL Model 7 NetBlazer™ Secure Remote Access Adapter provides true plug-and-play secure clientless access for on-the-go users. More than a VPN, the NetBlazer™ delivers full network access to all resources and shares them with your PC, phone, and tablets – all at the same time. Transparent to your data, your applications, your peripherals how you work don’t change while out of the office.
When to Use
- Mobile user Secure Transparent and Automatic Remote Network Access
- VPN Client replacement — Connectivity without clients – use with PC, Mac, Android, IOS
- Full BYOD integration for all devices
- Two-factor Authentication with enhanced Trust-and-Control™
- Distributed Call-Center VoIP agents
- Video and VoIP Application connectivity WITHOUT an SBC or helper applications
- Connect ALL mobile user’s devices to secure central site
- Standup on-the-spot network sharing in any environment
- Man-in-the-Middle interception protection for connected users
- Call-Center remote agents with VoIP and PC sharing same connected link
What you should know
- Point security with Client Wi-Fi provides secure uplink at public Hotspots preventing Man-in-the-Middle interception
- Share secure access with all your devices regardless of type or OS.
- Clietless access means no OS software maintenance or clients break or leak information
- 2FA (something you have) and Login (something you know) to add additional user security
- Connect with wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi (access point and/or uplink client) and get transparent access to your equipment even behind a router, firewall, or NAT
- Compatible with all IpTL appliances so you can build out your network quickly and leverage your installed systems lowering costs and simplifying deployments
- Fully remote manageable, just like all IpTL appliances, to give you control with a truck roll
Point-to-Point Secure Connectivity and Sharing
Two Model 7 NetBlazer’s can be set to connect with each other providing secure network access and sharing for all devices. The Model 7 NetBlazer™ incorporates both wired Ethernet and Wi-Fi. With Wi-Fi you can create your own personal and secure private Access Point. Additionally, the Wi-Fi can be used as a client to uplink and tunnel over a local hotspot.
Multisite User and Site Connectivity and Integration
The Model 7 NetBlazer™ can be used as part of a larger integrated deployment. IpTL appliances are all based on the same software suite and enables a single installation to be shared across different architectures and deployment architectures.
Site-2-Site VPNs and remote users can connect to the same HeadEnd resources, segmented across network resources, and secure end-to-end without creating separate systems simplifying deployments.