- Remote IoT & M2M Connectivity, Security, & Cloud Trunking
- Out-of-Band Management Equipment access
- Alarm and Access Control Panels
- Network enabling SCADA Supervisory computers, Remote Terminals, & PLC Security and Connectivity
- Critical Infrastructure Hardening
What you should know
- Small appliance for point security and connectivity to enable and connect your remote IoT & M2M devices easily, quickly, and at low-cost
- Connect with wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi (access point and/or uplink client) and get transparent access to your equipment even behind a router, firewall, or NAT
- Compatible with all IpTL appliances so you can build out your network quickly and leverage your installed systems lowering costs and simplifying deployments
- Fully remote manageable, just like all IpTL appliances, to give you control with a truck roll
Redundant Network Segmentation and Aggregation
Connect and extend your network resources to multiple sites while keeping your physical networks separated. With multiple Ethernet ports, the Model 79R can split-out individual physical networks – with or without VLANs – and present them over any IP network to remote sites.
Stacking up Model 79R provides redundancy for always on reliable connectivity to all the remotes.
Access Control Integration with LTE Cellular Failover
Connect your remote Access Control readers and IoT/M2M terminals to your controller without the headaches of a traditional VPN router. With IpTL you can connect without any networking blocks or having to configure remote routers at your customer site.
Operating at L2/Ethernet IpTL “hides” the underlying network – including those that block you like NATs, Dynamic IP, Firewalls, Filters, & Proxys – to give your system a secure and transparent end-to-end link.