Semi-Ruggedized Cellular Secure Network Gateway with integrated LTE Internet, VPN/Tunneling, Routing, & Integrated WAN Failover — AT&T, T-Mobile, & Verizon Certified
IpTL FastLane™ appliances are designed for always-up reliable, secure access connectivity for IoT/M2M, Automatic WAN Failover & Restore, & remote branch connectivity.
The Model 7004 Cellular Secure Network Gateway provides an embedded certified multicarrier LTE modem, wired Fast-Ethernet connectivity, and secure VPN/Tunneling within a single tightly integrated package.
Never worry if you have the right model on hand…now, a single Model 7004 will automatically support AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon network connectivity.
- IP CCTV Camera and NVR Remote Access
- IoT & M2M Connectivity, Security, & Cloud Trunking
- WAN Failover & Restore Access Link Protection
- ATMs, Kiosks, Point of Sale systems, & Lottery machines
- Access Control, Intelligent Readers, & Network-based Controllers
- Building Automation Systems HVAC Maintenance, monitoring & control
- Digital Signage Connectivity
- Mobile – Taxis, Light Transport Vehicles
- Private APN
- Remote Internet Access
What you should know
- Cellular LTE Cat-4 Modem with Integrated Security and Management – Connect, Access, and Secure over the LTE data network
- Single Appliance for Multicarrier Support, including Certified AT&T, T-Mobile, & Verizon Carrier Networks
- Trunk your IoT or M2M devices to your headend applications seamlessly with security and control end-to-end so that your data flows between your devices and applications
- Cellular & Ethernet operation connects all your devices to both the LAN and the Tunnel so you don’t need extra gear to purchase, configure, & manage
- MPLS or Lease-line redundancy over the Internet with Active/Active redundancy keeps your links up and running and your data flowing without worrying about which path is active
- Load-Balance and Link Aggregation supporting up to 64 independent network connections providing true reliable connectivity so you can get the reliability and throughput your applications demand
- Transparent to your devices with End-to-End networking from your headend
- Full out-of-band manageable
Best WAN Failover with SystemMonitor™
Video showing a live demo of IpTL’s fastest and reliable WAN failover & restore capabilities with its patent-pending SystemMonitor™ switching feature – all with full security and no network flapping or changes. No one does it better, faster, or more reliably than IpTL.
IoT Trunking over LTE Cellular – SmartMeter Application
SmartMeters and sensors provide quick, accurate, and real-time control of fielded devices without having to manually go-to the “meter”. But how to you get that data back to your applications? As critical infrastructure low-power sensors don’t have the security to protect against today’s persistent threats.
IpTL IoT Trunking gives your IoT gateways & controllers a transparent LAN pipe over Cellular and/or Wired Internet so your applications can communicate without modification. Wrapped in the latest security, IpTL keeps your good data protected in transit, hides access to your IoT gateway and applications, and keeps the bad guys out.
Access Control Integration with LTE Cellular Failover
Connect your remote Access Control readers and IoT/M2M terminals to your controller without the headaches of a traditional VPN router. With IpTL you can connect without any networking blocks or having to configure remote routers at your customer site. Operating at L2/Ethernet IpTL “hides” the underlying network – including those that block you like NATs, Dynamic IP, Firewalls, Filters, & Proxys – to give your system a secure and transparent end-to-end link.